Our houseboats are spacious, comfortable and provide a cottage-like experience right on the river, almost anywhere on the river. Below are the details of our Gananoque houseboat layouts. Pick your boat. Plan your trip.
In the Blue model, the dining area and galley are midships with the bunks and washroom at the rear. In the Blue model, the privacy door (separating the cabins) is aft of the dining area. In the Red model, it is directly behind the front cabin. The shower in the Blue model is slightly larger.
14 Red Models
Sleeping accommodation for six adults, Dinette (double bed), settee (double bunks) all in one area; settee (double bed) in other section, separated by door.
5 Blue Models
3 Big Blue Models
Sleeping accommodation for ten adults. Dinette & couch converting to two double beds in one area. Two single bunks, over two doubles in other area. AM-FM radio on board.
All Models Include:
- Paneled interior, Foam – filled cushions
- Carpets and drapes
- Sliding patio door screened windows
- sleeping accommodations for six (two double and two single bunks)
- kitchen with propane refrigerator
- stove-oven, cupboards and stainless steel sink equipped with utensils, glassware, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, coffee pot.
- Hot and cold running water in kitchen and bathroom.
- Bathroom with toilet, shower and stainless steel sink.
- Four deck chairs
- Propane system for cabin heater, water heater, lights, stove-oven, refrigerator and BBQ which is mounted on front rail.
- 12-volt, two battery system for interior and exterior lights, navigation lights, water pumps, Extra motor battery with isolator.
- Water tank, separate drinking water system for kitchen and bathroom.
- 60hp Mercury outboard motor and controls with 16 gallon fuel system.
- Railing around lower deck.
- Linen (sheets, pillows, and blankets)
- Safety equipment (life jackets for all on board, first aid kit, 3 fire extinguishers)
Also Included in Rental:
Free Dockage at Canadian National Park Islands
Not Included in Rental:
Suggested items to bring along:
- Cooler, or ice chest
- battery operated radio
- fishing gear,
- scuba gear, snorkeling gear etc.
A passport is necessary to enter the U.S. Please check U.S. custom’s website www.cbp.gov for up-to-date requirements.